domingo, 11 de mayo de 2014

TIME FLIES

I can’t believe it, I’m writing the last post on this blog which was created two years ago. Time flies! 
I have to accept when I knew I had to create a blog to write about anything for the English subject, I think “wow, I don’t want to do it”. But then I’ve to admit you get used to do it and you realize you can learn a lot of things doing it. To be in front of a white paper and to begin to think which topic you want to write about it’s really interesting. 
Sometimes you can feel you’re wasting your time working on the blog, but now I don’t think so. 
From my point of view, writing in the blog has helped me a lot to improve my writing skills and moreover, I feel more insecure with my compositions. 
Thank you for the ones who have spent some minutes reading some the posts I’ve written here. I suppose next year I will miss to write on this blog!
Best wishes and good luck!

LÍDIA TARRATS COSTA



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario