miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2014

MY ENGLISH COMPETENCE IN 2014

In this post I'm going to talk about the best oral and written evidence I've done during this year. 


Dear Lidia,
I know you’re excited to start a new type of life and you expect that everything will come to you will be unforgettable, but remember that not everything is like you will expect.

In life you will meet with a lot of people; the ones who you will remember for a long time and the ones who you will want to forget immediately. For this reason I only want to tell you to spend your time with these people you really want to stay. Don’t be manipulated by anybody and remember to be just the way you are. 

I’m sure you will live some difficult moments when you’ll think nothing in life makes sense, but you have to be mature enough to overpass them and stand up like a hero. 
Remember: “Life is tough, but so are you”.

Yours sincerely, 

LÍDIA TARRATS COSTA

I’ve chosen this composition as the best because I really enjoyed doing it. I love the topic of the writing and I put all my effort to write a good one.  
I’ve used some expressions, I want to “the ones…. And the ones” or verbs like “overpass”, and I think they help a lot to improve the writing.  
I use passive phrases (be manipulated by) and I think it’s something that makes the difference between compositions I did two years ago. 
Also I have learned a lot of vocabulary, idioms, expressions, phrasal verbs and some others words. 
And to final, I want to talk about the personal development. I think in this writing  I've expressed my feelings and I can say I also feel more mature. Writing on the blog help you a lot to talk about everything in life you want; anything you can be frustrated with and something you love and you want to share with the others. 

And about my best oral evidence I think it’s my last oral presentation, it was about my TDR and as I said before I’ve learned a lot. Even though my oral post I’ve done this term I also think it’s one of the best. I’ve improved my pronunciation and my fluency compared with my fist oral presentation or posts. 
it's the oral post I did about "money can change the world". 

https://audioboo.fm/boos/2150788-money-isn-t-important


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario