domingo, 4 de mayo de 2014

Ireland as next destination

Since I was 15, every summer I’ve travelled to Ireland or England in order to learn English, meet with new people and live new experiences. Every time I’ve gone I’ve spent three weeks in a family and I have to say I’ve felt at home, they are really adorable and friendly. 

This year I want to repeat the experience, and I probably chose to stay another time in a family in Ireland for 3 weeks and 24 hours with them every day. The last time I stayed in Cork, and now I want to change and looking for a family in north of Ireland. 

From my point of view, having the opportunity to travel and spend some weeks abroad learning English is really interesting. Not everyone can do it and I’m really proud and happy to have this opportunity and I’m sure I will take advantage of this experience. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario