domingo, 4 de mayo de 2014

INTERVIEW

I’m interested in business and especially human resources management, it’s  said you’re an expert on this and want to ask you some questions:

- When you started the degree, did you think to finish working on this eventually?
Well, not at all. I have to say when I had to choose a degree I didn’t have anything clear
in my mind.  During the first year I’d been studying a degree about biology (you can see how lost I was) but this choice made me realize what I really wanted to do. The following year I started some studies in business management and since then I’ve been immersed in this world.  

- What do you like about your job?
I love everything related with business and study how a company works or has to work. Even though, I’m working in the human resources department  and what I really love about this is that I get a chance to build relationships with great people.

- Do you find this work difficult?
I’ve always though you’ll never find something that you find difficult. You have to fight as far as you can to get what you really want. Now you’re in a period of time when maybe you think everything is difficult and tough. Even though you’re a young girl who has to decide which path want to take to decide her future. I hope you’ll choose the best option.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario