domingo, 4 de mayo de 2014

HUMAN RIGHTS

What are human rights and what do we know about them? 

Human rights were created in 1948 and they are considered all rights everyone has simply because they are just a human. We can make the difference between 30, but in this post I want to talk about one of them which I think it’s really interesting, it’s the right of “Freedom of expression”.

Everyone has the right to freedom of think and express whatever he or she wants, and from my point of view there’s no doubt of it. We’re free to do and say what we want, but living in a current society sometimes this becomes a difficult labor. Nowadays there are some countries where not everybody is able to express his feelings and say what he thinks.
From my point of view, not to be able to express whatever I want and be careful about what I can or can’t say is intolerant. Opinions and feelings are ours and I think that anyone can prohibit us to express them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario