domingo, 4 de mayo de 2014

Special day

Last Saturday I spent a fantastic day with my friends, and I have to say I enjoyed more than I expected. 

We wanted to do something different from all the things we normally do, and we decided to spend the day go walking from Roses to Cadaqués.  
Well, this road is named “El camí de Ronda” and people use to do it in 6 or 7 hours. Firstly we proposed to finish it, but then we saw it wasn’t easy to get. That day the sun was shining like on July, and after walk for 3 or 4 we prefered to spend the rest of the day in a beach in “Cap de Creus”.

After a hike like this I have to say I feel more proud to live where I live. The landscape of “Cap de Creus” is just amazing, I’m really in love with it.   



I have to say that this day I also did my first swim in crystal clear sea water. At the bottom of this sentences there is a photo taken by Tura, one of my friends.  



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario