domingo, 11 de mayo de 2014

CAN LOVE LAST FOR EVER?

Yesterday I read an article which talked about love, and I found this sentence that it made me think a lot: “Romantic love, which they defined as love with intensity, engagement, and sexual interest, can exist in long-term relationships”. 

Do you think love can last forever? 

Well, I know this topic is not easy to talk about but I found it really interesting. I’m only 18 years old and I haven’t so much experience about love, even though I think love can make you feel incredible things in life.

“Blue Valentine” is one of my favorite films and it talks about story of a couple; they have been for a long time loved each other but at the end, they realized their love is finished and we can see the dissolution of their marriage. When I watched this film my idea about love changed a little bit, I know it will be difficult to find a person that I can fall in love for the rest of my life and I’m not those who think love can last forever. 
  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario