domingo, 4 de mayo de 2014

Selfies

Since last ceremony of “The Oscars”, Selfies have become more and more popular. A selfie is a self-photography often taken with a camera phone and shared in some social networking such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat… 

From my point of view, I like Selfies and I think they are an original way to take a photo, even there are lot of people who say “Selfies” have became typical. Personally I prefer collective Selfies because most of them are funny and really grateful. 

Last Monday I listened on the news a girl died in a traffic accident mean she was trying to take her a selfie. This news made me think a lot and I found it really worrying and dangerous. I say it because I want to make us aware of how far this stile named Selfie can arrive. 


At the bottom of this text we could see this selfie I talked about before. The selfie of the Last ceremony of The Oscars, where we can see some famous actors like Julia Roberts, Brad Pit, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, Meryl Streep



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario