domingo, 4 de mayo de 2014

Easter

Two weeks before Easter I was asked to go to a camp as a cooker and taking care of a group of children with other monitors. It’s not the first time I do this type of things and I have to say I love do it once in two or three months at least. 


During the week I’m in the camp I’m disconnected from the world and I have time to relax myself as much as I want. When I they asked me to go I didn’t spent more than a second to accept the proposal. 

Those days were exactly what I was looking for; sleep, live in the middle of the forest, to have time to enjoy with children and to thinking of nothing, and to do whatever I wanted. 


I took advantage of it and I have to say it was really useful because now, after those days different form the routine, I feel like studying and working to get the marks I’m looking for. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario