sábado, 10 de mayo de 2014

Formal letter

C/Puig Salner 3
Barcelona
10 th January 2014

Spanish Government
Madrid 

Mr. Rajoy, 

I am writing to complain about some issues in our society today. As you know, we are living in a complicated situation and the country does not work as should run. 
Nowadays, we are in crisis and from my point my of view, this I one of the most important problems we have. Since 1948 we have lived in a society with “Humans Rights”. Do you think in our current society every one of us has all the rights we should have?
This crisis I named before has caused a lot of problems, and about “Humans Rights” I have to say not everyone has all of them. A lot of people are homeless and many of them are immersed in a violent world. However, I do not see any changes from the government and I think it’s a real problem. 
I am young and I trust in years we will see this change of our society. Thank you for the time, and I look forward to hearing from you. 
Yours sincerely, 


LÍDIA TARRATS COSTA 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario