domingo, 4 de mayo de 2014

A nightmare

A lot of people said to me that second of batxillerat is the worst year. We’re finishing the course and I can say I totally agree with them. This year I’ve been doing second of batxillerat I cried and live some disgruntled situations. 

In  my case, it’s been really stressfull because I’m an strict student and I want to get all I propose to myself. I don’t know yet exactly the degree I will do the next year, but more or less the mark I have to get to access it’s quite high. So, it means I have to work as far as I can to get good marks and say I’m proud of me to get what I wanted. 

Since the first day we began we’ve heard “Selectivitat” more than a thousand times (I’m not joking). I think one of the things make this year so stressful and horrible is Selectivitat. For me, it’s a pressure we have and something we have to fight for really hard. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario