viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

Where's the magic?

Magic always has been one of the things I have been fascinated by during all my life. Since I was a child, I have been to lot performances where magicians have done things which are incredible. They are under pressure, even though most of the times they do it well and all the observers want to know how they can do such an amazing thing.

I remember being amazed by a magician for the first time at a friend’s birthday party when I was six. I remember this experience because I was really surprised when a rabbit appeared on the table in front of me. It had not been there before!  

I’m seventeen and I continue to be amazed even though I know it’s all an illusion. One day I watched a TV program where some magicians showed the truth, it’s shocking when they show you that sometimes it’s only a simply thing.
I like to think that there’s still a bit of real magic left in the world for children like the six-year-old I was some years ago. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario