viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

The sun people

Last week in class we did an interesting activity, and I want to do a post talking about it.
First of all, we had to think and choose which kind of people we think we are (I have to say I didn’t spent a lot of time thinking about it). I know myself and I also know what my personality is, what I want in life and what I really like of me. We could choose between the sun, the tree, the air or the earth people, four important elements of our lives.


I chose to be the sun people and now I want to explain you why. As a lot of people who know me says I’m a cheerful person and someone who always draws a smile face, and that’s something I really like to hear of me. It’s true, I like to share good moments with my friends, who I can laugh for a long time with and never get tired of.



A legend says “Life’s too short to be serious”, so I follow the instructions very carefully and I try to never get upset in vain, and always be in a good mood. The sun it’s something we think means happiness, life, joy, humor… it’s one of the reasons I chose it for.

Another trait of sun people is one I really like. We are this type of friend who is the only one who always is one time, and then he or she has to wait for the rest of the group. It’s obvious the sun is really timely; I don’t like to be late and make the others have to wait for me, so I always try to be already on time.
These are some of the characteristics of the sun people, even though I have to say I’m a person and sometimes I make mistakes. It’s true I’m not always happy and in a good mood and sometimes I get angry about silly things, and also it’s true I’m not ALWAYS on time. But I try to do it as well as possible. I hope if someday I fall sleep and I’m not on time, someone wouldn’t want to take me off of the group of sun people.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario