sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

HUMOR PRESENTATION

For this term we had to do a presentation about: beauty, humor, or new technologies. I’ve done this task with Tura and Marina and we chose the humor as a topic. 
I think we did a good presentation and I’m proud of our job. Like always there are things we can improve:

- We did some grammar mistakes. Also we have to improve our pronuntation because it’s an important thing we have to consider on an oral presentation. 

- About myself, I want to improve my movements. I have to learn and practice how to pose in front of the audience. 

- And finally, I want to say I would like to do another kind of topics. For example, things which are common on the teenagers’ life, or well…, I know it’s a difficult task to find a good topic to talk about in front of a group of classmates I think. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario