sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

Beauty and youth

I think in life there are more important things than youth and beauty. It's true most of the times when you get older you lose this sense of beauty, but I don't think it's so horrible and something you have to be upset about. 
As the time goes by, we change and that's something we have to accept. Well, if you don't want to accept it or you can't, you can visit a surgeon, but I don't think it's the best choice.
We're made to be changed by the time and to be prepared to live in a different ways.
Nowadays, we live in a world where is an important thing and something we would have, and I really don't agree with this idea. I would prefer to live in a world where honesty, for example, would be the most important thing in our lives.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario