sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

Nip-tuck dialogue

Scenario: a married in a consulting room
Characters: Doctor, Vanessa (20 years old), Charles (50 years old)

- Doctor: Hello, I’m Dr. James, tell me your problem.

- Vanessa: Well… Can you appreciate my boobs? I think they’re right, but my husband doesn’t agree with it.

- Charles: You’re wrong, I only said that you could improve them…

-Doctor: My view as a doctor is that these boobs are right for her age, of course it can be better, but I can’t do an operation if she doesn’t want new boobs.

-Vanessa: He’s packed, he would pay my surgery… you know what I mean, darling.

-Charles: yep, I think this plastic surgeon can change our relationship and I’m not talking only about our sexual life… (he made a racy look at her).

-Vanessa: Doctor, what are the risks on it?

-Doctor: It isn’t a complicate operation, I have done a lot of them. But when you enter in a surgery you ever have the probability to…(interrupted by Charles)

-Charles: Shut up, you!!

-Vanessa: What’s wrong with you?

-Charles: I want you to get a bigger boobs, so…
-Vanessa: And if I told you I didn’t want? What’s about me? Do you think I’m a doll?

-Charles: Not exactly a doll…

-Doctor: Please, can you argument it at your home, or better with a psychologist, please? Cause I’m not your psychologist!
(Vanessa stands up and she leaves).

- Charles: doctor… I want to tell you something.

- Doctor: tell me!

- Charles: mmm.. I want to take advantage of this situation to talk about my…

- Doctor: Your what?

- Charles: You know what I’m talking about…

- Doctor: Penis surgeon?

- Charles: (He embarasses himself) Yes..

- Doctor: Can we meet another day and talk about this?

-Charles: Yes, thank you.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario