viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

What about climbing?

Last weekend I was with my group of friends and we decided to do something different from all the things we usually do. What about climbing? I hadn’t tried yet and I had heard talking about it a lot. I really enjoyed the experience, it was so funny.

This type of sport keeps you fit and gets the adrenaline, also you can do it indoors and outdoors, so it’s a sport you always can do it.  It involves your mind, body and emotions because it’s not easy and you have to be so concentrated. Some climbers say “It’s one of the few sports where you compete against yourself”.

 A lot of people are scared of this sport because there is the risk to fall or get hurt, even though falling is not a problem at climbing centers. They know they are attached by a harness and there are other persons who are around them. Well, of course there is the possibility to fall or to live an accident, but before to do it you have to be sure that you are safe.

I recommend doing this sport because it’s really interesting, and what’s more, if you are with your friends I have to say it’s very funny. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario