sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

Dreams in life

In my point of view, it's not easy to find or to shout out which are my dreams. There are a lot of things in life but they are very important to me or just I really love, but I think to choose one of them as a dream it’s a difficult work. Otherwise, like everybody can say, to live a good and healthy life, around people I really love and to work or do whatever I can enjoy doing it, they could be (or I can confirm they are) one of my important dreams in my life. I’m 17 and now, my short term goals are clear, to pass batxillerat with good marks and to find an university degree I really could enjoy.

I’m one of those persons who always want to meet different people, discover new places and at the most, live a lot of different kind of experiences. So in life, I would like to travel around the world with a special person, maybe that person I can be for hours with and never get tired of.  
“There is no excuse to not try”, it’s one of the sentences Barack Obama says on the speech and I want to comment on. I’m a stubborn person and I try to don’t give up if something goes wrong. Everybody can do everything they want if they really fight until the end, face challenges and put their best effort. So, personally I want to say if there’s someone who really wants to get something, he has to work hard as far as he could, and it’s very important to don’t give up.. If you never try it’s obvious you’ll never succeed, and I think that’s what I think it’s a failure. So, I will try until I get it.  

Dreams in life are essentials, it’s important to have challenges and goals to fight for, and I think we don’t have to get obsessed if now we don’t have met our dreams yet. One day we will find something special we can consider as an important dream, in that moment we will begin a new “life” with new challenges and experiences.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario