viernes, 31 de enero de 2014

Don't be afraid to say it

The other day in the English class we saw a video that it made me think a lot, it’s named “20 Things We Should Say More Often”.

Well, first of all I have to say I really agree with all the things the kid says on the video, and of course I love how he says them, it’s really funny!
When I started watching the video, and when I thought about one thing that we have to say more often, I thought about one word that it isn’t on the video. I’m talking about one of the most beautiful words we can hear; even it’s something most of us don’t say a lot, I’m talking about the word “I love you”. 

How many times we have wanted to say such a nice thing, even though we haven’t said it? Why? Is it shame? It could be… Even though, I want to say we have to be brave enough to say it to the people we really love (friends, members of the family or that special person that you are thinking about). Sometimes, we don’t care about that but then, when we really want to say it, it’s too late. 

All in all, “I love you” it’s a word I think we should say more often. (Well, I’m talking about real feelings, and I’m not saying that you have to say it to the first person that comes to you, that I think it’s one of the mistakes a lot of people make).




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario