jueves, 20 de febrero de 2014

Just different from the others

In this post I want to talk about one of the most special person I have meet in my life. He’s a difficult kind of person to be described, but I want to have a go and I will try to talk a little bit about him.

I have met him three years ago and since then we have remained firm friends. There is no one around me who would be such a nice person like him. Everybody who has met him for the fist time says he’s a cold persona and doesn’t have so many words to say. Well, he’s so shy and he has the difficulty to talk to unknown people, but it’s only for the first time. Then I can say he becomes a warm friendly person to whom you can keep talking for a long time. 

He doesn’t know how to hurt a person (I’m not kidding), he always tries to find the best side of his friend and that’s why I love him. Since I met him, he has always remained next to me when I have had a problem, trying to make me happy and help me to carry on with my life, and that’s been very tactful of him. 
He’s an amount of generosity and tolerance and I’m sure I won’t find another friend like him. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario