miércoles, 29 de enero de 2014

Self Evaluation

For this term we’ve done an individually presentation because it has been about our research project. In my case, I’ve talked about the tertiary sector’s evolution of Castelló d’Empúries.   

Well, this has been my last presentation in the high school and I think I’ve improved a lot since I did the first presentation some years ago. Even though I also think I have some things to improve.

- I use a power point as a support and I think it was a good idea; I tried not to put a lot of text on it and I think it was well structured. 

- About eye contact and body language I want to improve my movements, I have to learn and practice how to pose in front of the audience. 

FINAL MARK: 8.2

(About the video I have to say that I have had some problems with it and I can’t upload it. Even though, I could watched and evaluate myself)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario