jueves, 30 de enero de 2014

Castelló, a special town

Do you want to spend your holidays near the beach? Or do you want to go somewhere near the mountain?

Since I was born I have lived all my life in Castelló d’Empúries, and I have to say I’m so proud of it. Well, Castelló d’Empúries can give you the opportunity to live near the beach and the mountain at the same time. It’s situated in a recognized zone" La Costa Brava", and here you can find a lot of activities and chances in order to live new and incredible experiences.

It’s between Roses, a fantastic worn that offers a multitude of beautiful beaches, and Figueres which is the biggest commercial city of the zone. Here you can practice great variety of water sports, as well as walking around the mountains, the “Aiguamolls de l’Empordà” or the Natural Park of “Cap de Creus”. Even this multitude of activities, there is also where you can take your time and be a part of the world, relaxed, as long as you want; in a forest without any noise or in the middle of the beach with the breeze.

All in all, I recommend you a lot to come and visit this amazing zone of Catalonia. Personally, have to say next year I will miss living here a lot, because I will have to move to Barcelona in order to study and start a new life. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario