sábado, 18 de enero de 2014

Environmental effect

Nowadays, the environmental effect is increasing more and more, even though we haven’t taken conscience about it. Or well, in another words, that everybody says they’re worried about this negative effect even they don’t do anything to solve it.

I think the Public Transport is a good example, because if we use it we are helping the planet not to increase that green house effect. Even though everybody is available to use it, there is only few people do it. Why?

In my case, I use it from time to time for one reason, it’s so expensive. How do they want us to use this transport if it costs a lot?

Another important point to talk about is the timetable. If you don’t live in an important city, you will have problems with it. In my case, I live in a small town where buses pass not so many times during the day, and I have to say some times I have had problems with it. 

All in all,  I think public transport has to be more organized and cheaper, because it’s an important way to reduce the environment.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario