miércoles, 29 de enero de 2014

Exercise in class

Last day in class I write some writings for the exam, and this is one of the letters I did in one exercise:

Hi Lauren,

Nice to hear from you. About the arrival, it doesn’t matter, because I have thought I can take the train or the bus. Also, it’s better for you, because I will probably be late and you would have to wait alone at the airport.

As you have said, we can meet in the center, but you have to tell me where, because I haven’t been here before and I will get lost... (You know I’m not good at looking for anything around your city). I will probably arrive at 12 o’clock (more or less), so when can we meet?

About going to a café I want to say I would prefer to go at home first, I will be so tired because I will not have slept so much. You know it, travelling is so tired for everybody...
In the evening it’d be a good idea to go out because I will have had a shower and I will have had a rest for a while too. Perhaps we could go to a musical bar where we could chat and listen to music.

Best wishes,


Lídia Tarrats Costa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario