miércoles, 5 de marzo de 2014

A soulmate for me

Is it said that finding a person who could by our soulmate is a really difficult challenge. I think in life we’ll  meet with a lot of different people, even though we’ll always think they won’t be that special person we’re looking for.

I’m not so strict about his looks but taking into consideration I’m tall, I would like to find someone taller than me ( not as Pau Gasol, if possible).
I would like to find a person I can spend long hours and never be tired of and someone I could share unforgettable experiences with. Above all, I think he has to accept me the way I’m and be also a person I can always trust in.
I think in a relation trust is one of the most important thinks it should has to be if the couple want to succeed and get a special bond.

All in all, even it isn’t easy to find a soulmate like this I will search as far as I need to meet him, and start a new life next to an special person.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario