miércoles, 23 de abril de 2014

Education is the key


“If you don’t build your dreams, someone else will hire you to help build theirs”

It’s important to fight as much as you can to get all you want. I think to have dreams in life it’s one of the most important things we should have ourselves. It help you a lot to be motivated and to feel like to “eat the world”. 

 “Education is about inspiring one’s mind, not just filling their head”

I totally agree with this sentence. Is it education about filling our heads and memorize thousands of words only to remember them for some hours? I’m a student and I have to say that I’ve lived this situations lot of times, and from my point of view it’s horrible. It’s horrible because after the exam you forget absolutely what you studied by head some hours ago. 

 “as long as you follow the rules and pass the exams, you’re cool”

I love this sentence and I think our education is based on this; we’re evaluated only for our marks and to do what someone else tell us to do. Personally, I would prefer another system to evaluate students; inspiration, improvisation, creativity, innovation… 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario