jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

A new life

We’re finishing batxillerat and I can say next year something will change my life radically. Even I’m not totally sure which degree I will do, I know I want to go to live in Barcelona and if I can, study in the University named “Pompeu Fabra”. 

To start a new type of “life” far from home it’s something that makes me feel really anxious. New routine, new friends, new goals to get and a new life really different from that I have, for me it sounds really great. 

Even though, I have to admit that sometimes I’m scared and I think that everything will be too much for me. But then I talk with some friends of mine, who are living and studying in Barcelona, and they said to me that there everything is easier than I could think.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario