sábado, 1 de marzo de 2014

Influences

Choosing one person who has had a major influence on my life is really difficult. Since I was born I have met thousands of people and I have lived a lot of periods of my life where I have had really different type of person next to me. 

However, if I have to mention one (except my family), it would have to be my teacher at primary school. She’s Marta, is from Tenerife and I met her when I was six. Since the first time I saw her I knew she would be a fantastic teacher, and I wasn’t wrong. Even I was only six years ago, I noticed she loved her work, we could see her passion and enthusiasm for what she did. She was my math’s teacher and I have to say that she rubbed off on me her passions of mathematics, and now I love this subject. 

Also, I remember one day that I fell in the corridor and I broke my leg. That day I had to go to the hospital and my parents were at work and they couldn’t come to the school. I remember it was Marta who stayed next to me all day in the hospital and she gave all the support that I need. Now, she is working in another town, but we keep meeting us from time to time and I’m really proud of it. 

1 comentario:

  1. what a beautiful story!! I am sure Marta is so proud of you too!!!!!!! :)))

    ResponderEliminar