sábado, 1 de marzo de 2014

Sweet 18

It sounds strange but I can say I’m eighteen years old! Well… I can anything has changed, but I hope in time I could see some changes in my life.
Even it was on Wednesday and I had to go to the high school, it was a really special day. I was with all the people that I love and I have to say that it makes me the happiest person in the world. 

My family gave me a really special gift that I didn’t expect it; it was a Parachute jump!! Since I was a child I’ve always wanted to do it and now they have given me the opportunity to  I have been thinking and I’ve decided I will do it in June, after “Selectivitat”.

On Saturday we celebrated Eloi’s birthday and mine with all our friends. We did a dinner and after it we went to a party, it was a fantastic night and we enjoyed a lot. I want to say they made me a video with some photos since I was a child until now, and it was really nice and it made me cry a lot. 




1 comentario:

  1. Sweet 18 my loveee, I was there and it was fantastic I hope that you've spent a fantastic time with us. I can't wait for the party of my 18 it will be incredible too! see you soon honey XOXO

    ResponderEliminar